NdFeB magnets by contemporary Japanese scientist Sakawa Masahito invented a new type of permanent magnet, which is composed of neodymium, iron, boron alloy magnets of three elements, is now the strongest permanent magnet magnetic, because the nd atoms is flat, the electron cloud is limited, so do not move the iron atom to form the same the magnetic.
The November 1983 29 metal colloquium, Japan Sumitomo Special Metal Corp first proposed manufacturing neodymium, iron, Peng Yongjiu magnetic material, it is a "ripple", since then, has caused the new Nd-Fe-B magnetic metal research upsurge, more than 10 years, the patent Sumitomo Special Metal Corp also keep Japan grow with each passing day. A new magnetic metal patent "overlord" status in this regard.
- Market Use Of NdFeB Magnets
- Application Range Of NdFeB Magnets
- Characteristics Of Nd-Fe-B Magnets
- Permanent Magnet Formation
- Classification Of Permanent Magnets
- Application Of Permanent Magnets
- Development Of Permanent Magnets
- Definition Of Rare Earth Permanent Magnetic Mat...
- Classification And Characteristics Of Rare Eart...
- Application Of Rare Earth Permanent Magnetic Ma...