Nd-Fe-B magnets have strong magnetocrystalline anisotropy and high saturation magnetization. The permanent magnetic material, sintered Nd-Fe-B magnet with the highest performance, the maximum energy product of commercial products (BH) max=360kJ/m3, but the magnets with lower Curie temperature (314 DEG C), temperature stability and corrosion resistance is poor, limiting the use at high temperature, but also requires the use of protective coating in most cases. The manufacturing processes of NdFeB magnets include powder metallurgy and melt quenching. Because of its excellent magnetic performance, the Nd-Fe-B magnet has been widely applied, mainly for motors, generators, acoustic transducers, sensors, medical devices and magnetic machines.
- Market Use Of NdFeB Magnets
- Application Range Of NdFeB Magnets
- Development Process Of Nd-Fe-B Magnets
- Permanent Magnet Formation
- Classification Of Permanent Magnets
- Application Of Permanent Magnets
- Development Of Permanent Magnets
- Definition Of Rare Earth Permanent Magnetic Mat...
- Classification And Characteristics Of Rare Eart...
- Application Of Rare Earth Permanent Magnetic Ma...