Permanent magnets are widely applied, including TV, loudspeaker, loudspeaker, radio, leather buckle, data line magnet ring, computer hard disk, mobile phone vibrator and so on. The permanent magnets such as loudspeakers make sound by using the principle of an electric coil moving in a magnetic field. The permanent magnet on the horn is to use the current in the coil is changed, the magnetic field generated by the current phase and makes the coil and magnet relative position change, driven on the horn cone vibration, push the air and spread the ear to hear the sound vibration. In a word, permanent magnets are ubiquitous in people's lives, and it facilitates our production and life.
- Market Use Of NdFeB Magnets
- Application Range Of NdFeB Magnets
- Characteristics Of Nd-Fe-B Magnets
- Development Process Of Nd-Fe-B Magnets
- Permanent Magnet Formation
- Classification Of Permanent Magnets
- Development Of Permanent Magnets
- Definition Of Rare Earth Permanent Magnetic Mat...
- Classification And Characteristics Of Rare Eart...
- Application Of Rare Earth Permanent Magnetic Ma...