ND-FE-B, a simple magnet, unlike the magnets we normally see, is known as the Magnetic King for its excellent magnetic properties.
Neodymium-iron-boron contains a large number of rare earth elements neodymium, as well as iron and boron, its characteristics are hard and brittle. As the surface is easily oxidized, ND-FE-B must be treated with surface coating.
Surface chemical passivation is one of the best solutions. As a kind of rare earth permanent magnet material, ND-FE-B has very high magnetic energy product and coercive force, at the same time, the advantages of high energy density make ND-FE-B permanent magnetic materials in modern industry and electronic technology has been widely used, so that instrumentation, electro-acoustic motor, magnetic magnetization and other equipment, such as miniaturization, lightweight, thin form of the possibility.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Neodymium iron boron magnet
- Classification and composition of NdFeB magnets
- Advantages of NdFeB magnets
- Magnetic composition and type
- The discovery of magnets
- Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets
- Basic concepts of permanent magnets
- Rare earth permanent magnetic material
- Classification of neodymium magnets
- Application of neodymium magnet