An intermetallic compound composed of rare earth element R and iron and boron. R is mainly the combination of neodymium or neodymium with other rare earth elements, and sometimes the element iron is replaced with cobalt, aluminum, vanadium and other elements.
It is made of neodymium iron boron alloy magnets, three elements, is now the strongest permanent magnet magnetic, because the nd atoms is flat, the electron cloud is limited, so that the iron atoms will not be offset, so as to form the same magnetic.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Neodymium iron boron magnet
- Classification and composition of NdFeB magnets
- Advantages of NdFeB magnets
- Magnetic composition and type
- The discovery of magnets
- Basic concepts of permanent magnets
- Rare earth permanent magnetic material
- Neodymium Magnets
- Classification of neodymium magnets
- Application of neodymium magnet