The composition of the magnet is iron, cobalt, nickel and other atoms. The internal structure of the atoms is special, and the magnetic moment itself is in itself. Magnets can produce magnetic fields and have the properties that attract ferromagnetic materials such as iron, nickel, cobalt and other metals.
Magnet type: shape: square magnet, magnet, magnet, magnet tile shaped cylindrical magnet, magnet, magnetic discs, magnetic ring magnet, magnetic frame magnet, SmCo magnets, magnet properties: NdFeB magnets (magnet), ferrite magnet, alnico magnet, iron chromium cobalt magnet industry magnet: magnetic components, motor magnet, rubber magnet, plastic magnetic type etc.. Magnets consist of permanent magnets and soft magnets. Permanent magnets are coupled with strong magnetic force, so that the spin and electronic angular momentum of magnetic materials are arranged in a fixed direction.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Neodymium iron boron magnet
- Classification and composition of NdFeB magnets
- Advantages of NdFeB magnets
- The discovery of magnets
- Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets
- Basic concepts of permanent magnets
- Rare earth permanent magnetic material
- Neodymium Magnets
- Classification of neodymium magnets
- Application of neodymium magnet