NdFeB magnets can be divided into two kinds: Bonded NdFeB and sintered NdFeB. The bonding is actually the injection molding, and the sintering is made by heating the vacuum through high temperature.
It is expected that in the next 20 years, there will be no magnetic materials that can replace NdFeB magnets. The main raw material for production of NdFeB magnets with a rare earth metal and rare earth metal neodymium praseodymium, iron, aluminum, iron and other raw materials of rare earth alloy.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Neodymium iron boron magnet
- Advantages of NdFeB magnets
- Magnetic composition and type
- The discovery of magnets
- Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets
- Basic concepts of permanent magnets
- Rare earth permanent magnetic material
- Neodymium Magnets
- Classification of neodymium magnets
- Application of neodymium magnet